G.A.P. Clinical Care & Research Center
- The practice was founded in 1991
- Provides mental health care to adults and seniors
- Conducts clinical research in Alzheimer’s disease depression, ADD, anxiety disorders, and other geriatric-related mental health illnesses
- In the past 18 years, we have provided care to over 18,000 patients and research subjects.
- We are the largest provider of mental health and dementia care in the state of Connecticut
- Board Certified Psychiatrist: Dr. Alan Siegal & Dr. Jeanne Jackson-Siegal
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN's): Catherine Forrest, Ellen Rubin & Lori Pelosi
- Licensed Clinical Social workers (LCSW): Heidi Sward, Harry Rosenberg & Tracy S. Morales.
- Dedicated Research staff: Andrea DeClement
- GAP has participated in over 80 national clinical trials, with support from NIMH, NIA the pharmaceutical industry and private foundations. Our research staff has a combined experience of 50 years.
- Patient Relations Representative: Michelle Rogalski
- Medical Records: Gina Burroughs
- Office Manager: Amanda Davis
- Accounts Receivable: Ann Celotto
- Billing Associate: Evon Lupo
- Receptionist: Shelise Reid
- Facility Coordinator: Attila Gyurovszky Jr.
PREVIOUS CLINICAL TRIALS· Aricept · Razadyne · Exelon Patch · Namenda · Depakote · Zoloft · Wellbutrin · Cymbalta · Zyprexa · Risperdal · Abilify · Seroquel · Paxil ·
Primarily a clinical care office, we accept Medicare assignment and most insurances. Patients may choose to participate in research or not. We average 200 patients a week in the office and 100 patients contacts a week in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities.
Research subjects receive services at no cost to them:
- A comprehensive evaluation FREE
- Appropriate laboratory testing FREE
- All study related medication FREE
- Travel expenses vary but are a part of participation. In addition we offer continued clinical services at GAP if you choose not to participate in a study.
To inquire about any ongoing clinical trials, feel free to email the Director of Clinical Research, Andrea DeClement at firstname.lastname@example.org any information. Also, click on the clinical trials tab above for current studies or call 203-288-0787.
Become a New Patient
To inquire about becoming a new patient, feel free to email the Patient Relations Representative, Michelle Rogalski at email@example.com for additional information, or call the office at 203-288-0414.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30a- 5:30p
Office: (203) 288-0414
Fax: (203) 288-3655
Research: (203) 288-0787
60 Washington Avenue,Suite 203, Hamden CT 06518
FROM MERRIT PARKWAY (ROUTE 15 NORTH):
Exit 62 (Dixwell Ave.); Turn right at the end of exit ramp onto Dixwell
Avenue, then under Route 15 to stop light. Turn right at Washington
Avenue. We are about 200 yards on the left (3-story beige building) at the
corner of School Street and Washington Avenue.
FROM MERRIT PARKWAY (ROUTE 15 SOUTH):
Exit 62 (Whitney Avenue, Route 10); Turn right at the end of exit ramp onto
Whitney Avenue., then go down to the second light and turn right onto Dixwell
Avenue. At the next light, turn left onto Washington Avenue. We are about
200 yards on the left (3-story beige building) at the corner of School Street
and Washington Avenue.
FROM 1-91 NORTH OR SOUTH:
Exit 10 (Route 10 Connector); then take exit 1 (State St.). At end of
exit ramp turn left, then another quick left at next traffic light. Turn
right at next light onto Dixwell Avenue. Proceed 1 mile going passing two
lights. At the third light you will see a Henny Penny Gas Station on your
right. Take a right onto Washington Avenue. We are about 200 yards on the
left (3-story beige building) at the corner of School Street and Washington